Aromatic Mince Pork With Red Chilli And Basil
250 gram. Lean mince pork
1. Garlic clove-finely chopped
1/3. Red Chilli-finely chopped
4tbs Rapeseed oil or any oils of your choice
1tbs. Fish sauce
1tbs. Oyster sauce
1/4tbs. Dark soy sauce
10-12. Basil leaf
-Heat 2tbs of rapeseed oil in a pan. Make sure the oil is very hot , then put the chopped onion, garlic and red chilli and flash fry quickly.
– Then in goes the mince pork and stir until the pork is semi cooked.
– Then add the fish sauce, oyster sauce, dark soy sauce ,sugar , mix all these in well with the pork until it’s cooked.
– Add the water and keep stirring. Then add the basil ,turn the heat down to medium high.
– Heat 2tbs of rapeseed oil in a separate non stick pan. Make sure the oil is very hot before cracking the two eggs into it. The hot oil should create the immediate crispy texture.
– Transfer Aromatic Mince Pork With Red Chilli And Basil onto the plate with Thai Jasmine rice then the fried egg on top. ( I added quinoa with my rice in the photos) That is it ! Mid week dinner can’t get any easier than this.
Use a 1/2 of fresh chilli if you like it really spicy. Garnish Aromatic Mince Pork With Red Chilli And Basil with cucumber to cool the dish down. Happy cooking!