Butternut Squash With Eggs
1 small Butternut squash-cut in half and deseeded
1tbs Gluten free oyster sauce
2 clove Garlic-finely chopped
2tbs Coconut Oil
1tsp Fish Sauce
1/4tsp Ground pepper
– Pre-heat the oven at 200 Celsius
– Put the garlic and coconut oil in the pan and gently fry until garlic turn golden brown in colour.
– Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the above oil onto both wedges of butternut squash and bake until it cooked and soften. Usually, it will take about 45 minutes. Leave it to cool if you have got time.
– Once ready to cook, peel the skin off and cut the cooked butternut squash into chunks. The flesh should weight approximately 300 grams
– Put 1 tablespoon of the garlic oil into the non-stick pan. Cracked 3 eggs into the pan and scrambled the eggs.
– Add the butternut squash chunks, fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Fold until all the ingredients combined. Lastly, add the ground pepper.
– Transfer Butternut Squash With Eggs onto the serving plate and enjoy.
– You can beat the eggs into the small bowl before put it in the frying pan if found this easier.
– Depends on how do you like the texture of butternut squash. I like the very soft and slight mushy (I know). Hence, I tended to keep folding the ingredients in the frying pan for at least 10 minutes.
– Add some coriander leaves if you liked an aromatic Butternut Squash With Eggs.