Chicken in Garlic and Ginger Sauce
1 Big chicken breast-diced
1tbs Ginger paste/puree
1tbs Light soy sauce
1/2tbs Coconut sugar
1splash Dark soy sauce
2tbs Rapeseed oil
2 Garlic clove-finely chopped
1pinch Ground pepper
1big handful Spinach or vegetable of your choice
– Put the ginger paste, light soy sauce and coconut sugar in the bowl. Mix well.
– Heat the rapeseed oil and garlic in the pan, until the garlic turns slight golden brown in colour.
– Add the chicken and stir fry for approx. 4-5 minutes.
– Add the sauce mixture into the same pan and cook for further 3 minutes.
– Add a little splash of dark soya sauce and ground pepper.
– In a separate pan, flash fry the spinach with a tiny bit of oil until soften.
-Assemble the dish by put the Thai Jasmine rice, spinach then Chicken in Garlic and Ginger Sauce on the top. Serve immediately.
Tips: I do like to garnish Chicken in Garlic and Ginger Sauce with the tiny bit of chopped red chilli and sesame seeds to make this dish more aromatic and prettier.