500gram. Full fat soft cheese
100gram. Icing sugar
50gram. Double cream
140gram. Thai coconut milk
250gram. Digestive biscuit
50 gram Butter cut in small chunks
1. Ripen mango- thinly sliced
– Put the biscuits in the plastic bag then bash the biscuits with a rolling pin. Then add the butter ,bind these two ingredients well. You can also put them in an electric blender.
– Line the bottom of an 8 inch baking tray with grease proof paper. Then put the crumbs on the lined baking tray push and level it down. Put this base in the fridge to set for approx 20 minutes.
– Lightly whisk double cream and coconut milk for approx 5 minutes.
– Mix the soft cheese, icing sugar with wooden spoon until the mixture turns into a thickening, gluey consistency. Then fold in the cream mixture.
– Pour the mixture on top of the set base. Use the spatula to level and so there are no air bubbles. Leave the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 12 hours.
– Slice the mango thinly and lay them on top of the cheesecake, garnish with mint or raspberries for extra tanginess.
Tips: This is a fresh cheesecake. Try to keep it in the fridge until last second before you serve. You get the idea?.