400 ml. Thai or organic coconut milk
1/2 tsp. Salt
3. Jackfruit piece -sliced
Kitchen tool: Ice Lolly Maker
– Put the coconut milk in the pan then the sugar .
– Heat the coconut milk gently until sugar is dissolved.
– Mix the salt in with coconut milk, stir gently and leave it to cool.
– Put a little portion of sliced jack fruit pieces in the ice lolly mould
– Pour in the coconut milk in each ice lolly mould, and then put the lid on.
– Put the filled ice lolly maker in the freezer for overnight.
– When you ready , take the lolly maker out and enjoy the creamy, cool, fresh taste of tropical ☀️.
You can use pineapple, strawberry, desiccated coconut instead of jack fruit. Be creative as much as you like. ???