Coconut Panna Cotta
140ml. Coconut milk
150ml. Single cream
2. Gelatine leaf
– Soak the gelatine leaf in the cold water.
– Gently heat coconut milk, cream, and sugar in a pot. Keep stirring until sugar is dissolved. Do not bring it to boil.
– Squeeze all the water out of the gelatine leaves. Then add the leaves into the mixture pot. Stir gently until gelatine leaves are dissolved.
– Sieve the mixture into a measuring jug to get rid of any lumps.
– Pour the coconut cream mixture into a mason jar, tumbler or a cute teacup.
– Chill the cups in the fridge until the mixture is set or at least 4 hours.
– Garnish with fruit of your choice. I topped with mango, raspberry, and fresh baby mint leaves and enjoy!
-To truly enjoy Panna Cotta. Please get Thai coconut milk or Organic coconut milk, which gives you a full, smooth and creamy flavor.