Ingredients for Crispy Chicken and Mango Salsa
2 Chicken breasts
1 Medium egg
150 grams Breadcrumbs
1 pinch Salt
1/2 tsp Paprika
1 pinch Lemon zest
1 pinch Pepper
2-3tbs Coconut oil
Ingredients for Mango salsa
1 Riped Mango-peeled, stoned and julienne cut the flesh
1/2 Red chilli chopped
1/2 Garlic chopped
1/3 Onion thinly sliced
1tbs Fish sauce
1 and 1/2tbs Lemon juice
– Butterfly the breast then flatten( I did it with the rolling pin ) seasoned with salt and pepper.
– Mix lemon zest ,paprika, salt,mint with breadcrumbs on flat plate. Put flour on the other flat plate and beat the egg in a shallow bowl.
– Put the chicken into flour then transfer to beaten egg and lastly cover in mixture of breadcrumbs.
– Heat the coconut oil in the pan to medium heat .Then place the chicken into the pan. Fried each side until becomes golden brown.
– Put the chicken in oven 200 Fahrenheit for 15-18 minutes.
– In the medium size bowl,put all salsa ingredients together and mixed well, then put aside.
– Once chicken cooked , sliced in pieces and put them on the little gems leafs which separately laid on the serving plate.
– To truly enjoy this Crispy Chicken and Mango Salsa. Use 2 tbs of salsa mixed to drizzle on the chicken and leafs. Put all the rest in a side bowl , so the diners can just add them as needed. ?