Skinny Mince Pork In Southern Spices :
250gram. Mince pork
1/2. Medium Red Onion- roughly chopped
1 thumb size Ginger – peeled and cut in chunks
1/2. Red chilli-cut in chunks
2. Garlic clove- cut in chunks
3 small pieces. Lemon outer peel.
1tbs. Curry powder
1/2tsp. Shrimp paste
1tbs. Lemon grass purée
1/2tsp. Ground black pepper
6. Mint leaf
1/2tbs. Coconut oil
– Put red onion,ginger,red chilli,garlic clove,lemon peel,shrimp paste,lemon grass purée,salt in the electric blender and blend it well until the mixture forms into the paste.
– Heat coconut oil in a good non stick pan.
– Scoop 2 tbs of the chilli paste into a medium heated oil pan, fry gently.
– Put mince pork in the pan and cook until the meat turn brown. Follow by curry powder,sugar, pinch of salt. Keep stirring until the mince become dry with no liquid in the pan.
– Add mint leafs then transfer Skinny Mince Pork In Southern Spices on the serving plate and garnish with coriander(optional)
– Serve Skinny Mince Pork In Southern Spices with salad or Thai Jasmine rice.