1. Duck breast
40 gram. Mixed salad leaf
3. Cherry tomato
3. Dried apricot-quartered
1/2. Spring onion- thinly sliced
1/4. Yellow pepper sliced
1/2tbs. Rapeseed oil
1/3. Red chilli- finely chopped
2tsp. Lime juice
1tsp. Fish sauce
1.small handful. Roasted cashew nut
1tsp. Sesame seed
– Pre heat the oven to 200 Celsius.
– Season the duck breast with salt, ground black pepper and drizzle the honey on the top (Especially, on the skin side)
– Fry the duck breast in the rapeseed oil( skin side down) until it is golden brown . Then turn and fry the other side for 3 minutes.
– Transfer the duck onto the baking tray and cook it in the oven for approx 15-18 minutes.
– Mix the red chilli, fish sauce ,lime juice and honey in the bowl. Leave it to one side .
– Put the mixed salad leaf,cherry tomato, dried apricot, spring onion , yellow pepper onto a serving plate.
– Once the duck is cooked, sliced it thinly and put it on top of the salad.
– Drizzle 3-4 teaspoon of the dressing on the salad, follow by the cashew nuts and sesame seed. Enjoy 😋