1. Ripen soft mango
1/2tsp. Coconut oil
1/2tsp. Coconut sugar
1/2tsp. Lime juice
1. Pinch of chilli flakes
– Heat the griddle pan.
– Use the sharp knife and cut the mango in two halves.
– Put the coconut oil on the flesh side. Then put the flesh side on the heated griddle pan.
– Leave it for 2-3 minutes or until the chargrill effect shows.
– Remove the mango from the pan , then score the mango into the criss cross pattern. Push the middle of the mango skin inside out to create the curved shape.
– Scatter the coconut sugar and chilli flakes on top.
– That is it ! the easiest mango dessert on earth is served.
– You can replace the honey to the coconut sugar.
– Sprinkle the desiccated coconut on the top for extra natural sweetness.