Ingredients for cake:
50-gram Plain flour
1/2tbs Corn flour
½ tbs Matcha powder
Ingredients of the fresh whipped cream:
200ml Double cream
2tbs Icing sugar
1 handful Berry of your choice.
– Heat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
– Sift the plain flour, corn flour and matcha powder together in a bowl.
– Put the eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl, whisk it on high speed until the mixture turn pale and fluffy. It is usually takes about 15 minutes.
– Add half of the dry mixture into the wet mixture and whisk on low speed for 1 minute. Then add the rest of the dry mixture and whisk on low speed for another 1 minute.
– Line the baking tray with the baking paper. Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. (I used 30cm. bread loaf tin). Tap the cake tray several times on the counter to eliminate the air bubble.
– Bake the cake for 30-35 minutes.
– Take the Chiffon cake out of the oven; turn it upside down to cool on the metal oven rack.
– Put the double cream and icing sugar in another bowl and whisk on medium speed until the liquid form the cream of your preference consistency. Approx. 3-5 minutes.
– Once the cake is completely cool down, take it of the tin. Serve it with the fresh whipped cream and berries.
– Enjoy this light, fluffy, considering low in sugar with your favourite tea or coffee.