3oz or 90grams Dry linguine
10 Raw juicy peeled king prawns
1/2 Chicken breast
1 Clove of garlic
1/2 Red chilli (deseeded)
1tbs Fish sauce
1tbs Oyster sauce
1/2ts Lemon juice 3tbs.
Coconut oil or rapeseed oil
1 pinch Ground black pepper(optional)
1 pinch Coriander leafs
10 -15 Basil leafs
1 pinch Sugar
– Cook linguine according to package instruction
(Make sure that water is boiling hot before put the dry
linguine in) When linguine almost ready.
– Heat the oil in the other pan. Then put garlic , chilli
and stir in chicken until cooked follows by prawns.
– Meanwhile,drained aldente cooked pasta,then transfer into the cooked chicken and prawns pan.Turn the heat down
slightly if needed.
– Add fish sauce, oyster sauce, black paper,sugar,stir well
– Transfer to serving dish , garnish with coriander add
a tiny squeeze of lemon juice.