Roast Pork Belly Noodle Soup
Ingredients for marinated pork belly:
500gram. Pork belly
Ingredients for noodle soup:
100 gram. Dry vermicelli
50gram. Mix vegetable of your choice.
1 Chicken Stock Cube
1tbs. Light Soy sauce
1tsp Fish Sauce
1tsp. Oyster sauce
1/2tsp. Ground black pepper
1 Spring onion
10. Coriander stalk
1 litre. Water
2. Boil egg
2clove. Garlic-roughly chopped
2tbs. Rapeseed oil
– Marinate the pork belly in the salt, ground black pepper and sugar for at least 30 minutes.
– Preheat the oven at 250 Celsius.
– Dry the pork skin with the kitchen towel. Then put 400 grams of pork belly on the baking tray , skin side up and roast it for approx 12-15 minutes. Then turn the oven down to 200 celsius and roast the pork belly until cooked ( approx further 20 minutes )
– Put 1litre of water in the pan, bring it to boiled then add 100grams of the pork belly.Add the light soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, oxo cube and honey, ground pepper, spring onion and coriander. Simmer the broth in the same time whilst roasting the pork or approx 20 minutes.Remove the cooked pork belly aside.
– Cook the rice vermicelli according to what the package instructed.
– Flash fry the chopped garlic in the oil until the garlic become golden colour.
– Pour the hot garlic oil and mix with cooked rice vermicelli. Then in goes the mix vegetable.Transfer this mixture into the serving bowl.
– Assemble the cooked pork belly on the top, add the boil egg and pour in the broth.
– Enjoy this Roast Pork Belly Noodle Soup immediately !!!!?
-Add the left over juice from the pork belly tin in the broth for the special intense flavour.
-Enjoy this easy Thai recipes , Roast Pork Belly Noodle Soup immediately after you finish to cooking, as the rice noodles can absorb the liquid and increase in volume.