1 Chicken breast
1/2 Mozzarella thinly sliced
6 Basil leafs 1pinch Coriander leafs
1tbs Thai red curry paste
1tbs Fish sauce
150ml Double cream
1 Tortilla Wrap
2tbs Coconut oil
– Heat the oven at 200 Celsius.
– Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. Then put it
in the oven til cooked.
– In a small pan,heat coconut oil gently then stir in red
curry paste mix well.
– Add double cream,fish sauce and sugar,stir the gently
This mixture will be your curry pizza sauce.
– Brush the tortilla edge with water. Then spread curry
pizza sauce, decorate with mozzarella ,chicken slices ,
– Put the pizza in the oven at 200 Celsius for approx 9-12 minutes.
– Garnish with coriander leaf and halve of cherry tomato.
Use kitchen roll to absorb all moist of mozzarella before assembly.We don’t want a watery and soggy bottom aren’t we?